Saturday, January 15, 2011

Love letter!!!!!


Writting a letter to you is very amusing. I do not know your face, your name or your e-mail id.(i feel these have become a man's commodity to establish an identity). i don't even know if you speak English. for all i know you could have been born in France but am assuming for my own sake that English was your third language in school and that u understand my letter. I think its high time i begin. The hesitation is evident from the lines i've written above, best said- am beating about the bush. i want to make one thing clear.I love you. There I've said it. You being so far away from me disturbs my sleep. i do dream about you often but somehow all that has stopped being enough.So I've decided to clearly state what i expect you to do and am hoping that since you respect my love you would fulfill all this. I believe that i was born for you and you for me. So I've kept the promise that i made when we were stars in the sky and you were the northern star and me the southern. We were poles apart yet a powerful chemistry that kept us away from each other. Scientists call it magnetism now. Innocent humans. They don't know that it was the energy of what you and i felt for each other that was so powerful that if we touched everything would explode. There would be a light so powerful so pure that it would swallow all else in the bliss of love. Later, when i could wait no more to be near you, you gave up your crown and came down to the earth as a mortal. It was very clever of you. You Knew very well that i would follow. I knew you were testing me, my patience. And patience is a virtue i lack. We are everything opposite. Your as strong and stubborn as a rock. Me, i am a flower's scent that flows with air and ebbs and masks all other senses. You destroy, i Create. And in our balance we complete each other. Now i believe the wait is over. Am luring you, my man with my words. My prose and the beauty in it. Urging you to see the real truth. To come and claim me as you rightfully should. To finish what we came to this earth for. Am singing out to you. I know you see my dreams. For i see yours, and know what you earn for. My king, My partner, My ally, My better- half. without me your lost in this world. Allow me to complete you and in celebrating "us" we shall fulfill a thousand year's wishes. I refuse to be separated any longer. That's a loving command My Lord.

2 comments:

  1. not really! its fr a particular y chromosome! bt he's nt gonna appreciate the abstract puns, so basically its fr ur mind's feast!!

    ReplyDelete